The Hospitality Company, located at Deken Goossenslaan 5, 5361 KA in Grave, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Contact details: www.thcbv.com, PO Box 61, 5360 AB Grave, +31 50 2600082.
Maaike Nibbelke is the Data Protection Officer (FG) of The Hospitality Company. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
The Hospitality Company processes your personal data because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find and overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and surname;
- Date of birth;
- Address details;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and telephone;
- Copy of your bankcard (IBAN Number);
- Copy of your health insurance card;
- Copy of your driver’s license;
- Copy of your ID-card and/or passport (front and back);
- Copy of your highest obtained diplomas;
- Passport photo;
- Intake form ‘telephone intake’;
- Intake form ‘job interview’;
- A copy of your emergency course pass;
- Copy of your traffic controller pass.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process.
The Hospitality Company processes the following special and/or personal data:
- Criminal history;
- Social Security Number.
For which purposes and on what basis we process personal data?
The Hospitality Company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration with Tentoo, a payroll company in Amsterdam;
- Registration at NTI (course trainer);
- To provide the UWV/municipality information regarding the progress regarding the trajectory on the basis of your social security number;
- Being able to call or e-mail you if necessary to be able to perform our services;
- The Hospitality Company also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return;
- Processing your payment.
Automated decision making.
The Hospitality Company makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee of The Hospitality Company) being involved. The Hospitality Company uses the following computer programs or systems:
- TRNSPRNT: personnel system and planning system
- Google Drive: employee data
- Exact Online: administration and accounting
- Secusoft: (shift) reports.
How long we keep personal data?
The Hospitality Company does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary, to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– Personal data: 5 years
– Personal details: 5 years
– Name/Address/Place of living: 5 year
Sharing of personal data with third parties
The Hospitality Company shares your personal data with various third parties, if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The Hospitality Company remains responsible for these processes. In addition, The Hospitality Company provides your personal information to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit permission:
- UWV/Municipality in the Netherlands;
- Training institute for example NTI and the ROC in the Netherland
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by The Hospitality Company, and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of proof, which involves a copy of your identity card with the request. Make a copy of your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black.